- King Abdulla sleeps and wakes up everyday
- he eats almost all food groups daily
- he has parents, siblings, and children
- he once was a child and has since grown up
- his children call him daddy/baba (only Crown Prince Hussein calls him "Yaba")
- January is his lucky month. he was born, met Queen Rania, and became heir apparent all in January
- the black watch he is always wearing doesn't actually work
- he has a voodoo doll in the shape of laith shbailat
- he is a big fan of fanny-packs
- King Abdulla breaks wind almost everyday
this post is brought to you by the "King Abdullah IS a Human Being" Foundation.
p.s. is that guy in the background naked?
- Jordan First!
- stodents are tawt english very good.
- students are encouraged to be as creative as their limiting textbooks allow for.
- mansaf and celebratory environment after tawjihi results are announced.
- حصة الرياضة
- حصة الفن
- math is (specially arithmetics) what Jordanian education system is known for
this post was brought to you by
"we pick up the slack of the Jordanian Government"